- The pattern of this boot is designed and inspired by avian vision instead of human eyesight, preventing prey from recognizing you as predator
- Hand-laid premium rubber upper over a 3.5mm neoprene core for flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Pull-on styling with Active Fit, adjustable neoprene gusset for easy on and off access
- 1600g Thinsulate insulation for added warmth in the snow and rain
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot, wicks moisture and is quick drying
- Removable EVA cushioned footbed for superior comfort
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double-layer vamp for added support and durability
- Burly Pro outsole sheds mud and muck while providing traction on demanding terrain
- Comfort rated -70â°F to -30â°F
State of California Residents:
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping details for LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18" Marsh 1600G (Men's)
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Military APO/FPO addresses.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to a P.O. Box. It must be shipped to a physical address.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to AK,HI,PR,GU,VI,MP,FM,MH,PW,AS,AA,AE,AP