- The Bates Ranger II Hot-Weather Composite Toe boot is AR670-1 compliant and is built to specifically meet military specifications
- Abrasion-resistant flesh-out cattle-hide leather and abrasion-resistant nylon upper
- Secure lace-to-toe fit
- Breathable lining and padded collar for comfort
- Medial side vents for added breathability
- Cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Electrical hazard protection
- Non-metallic ASTM F2413-11-rated composite toe for safety and protection
- AR670-1 compliant
- Durable long-lasting rubber outsole
State of California Residents:
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping details for Bates Ranger II Hot-Weather Composite Toe (Men's)
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Military APO/FPO addresses.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to a P.O. Box. It must be shipped to a physical address.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to AK,HI,PR,GU,VI,MP,FM,MH,PW,AS,AA,AE,AP